Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tel Aviv



On our first night in Tel Aviv, we encountered these nice young ladies who are in the Israeli Defence Forces, and we did a little bar hopping with them. WATCH OUT HEZBOLLAH....THESE GIRLS ARE HUNTING FOR YOU!!!!!!! Oh man....you do NOT want to mess with the IDF. Look at the powerful, brute soldiers under their employ! I thought they were going to kick my ass when they noticed the Palestinian flag bracelet I was wearing on my wrist. They did not like that one bit.



The lovely beaches of Tel Aviv. We're here to relax.... no sightseeing... no history.... just relaxation. So, basically all we have done while in Tel Aviv is spend the day at the beach and spend the night at the bars. Good times. The weather has been great!


What, me worry?



A little Mediterranean fish action. I wonder if these fish are Jewish?



Dusk. Almost beer time!!!

One of the baddest motherfuckers of all time.

This little guy was takin' a cat nap behind us at a restaurant where we enjoyed some nice brunch. There really is a disproportionate ratio of cats to dogs in the Middle East. I think this may be at the root of any socio-economic development issues that any of these countries struggle with. One must assume that the people of the Middle East, by and large, are "cat people" and..... well, nevermind. Cat people.

No comments: